What is Therapeutic Riding?
Therapeutic Riding and Hippotherapy Programs are for individuals with neurological disorders, ADHD, MD, MS, CP, S & A, Downs, Rhett’s and Angelman’s Syndromes, Autism Spectrum, spinal cord injuries, developmental delays, Sensory Integration (S.I.) and/or skeletal dysfunction. Benefits include:
- Decrease in hyperactivity and distractability
- Improved postural alignment, control, and coordination
- Strengthening of the trunk, spinal, leg, and shoulder muscles
- Positive change in cognitive, behavioral, and attention span
- Relaxation of muscle tone. Improved balance and strength
To promote wellness for people with personal challenges who can benefit from equine assisted activities in a safe and supportive environment.
We offer the following programs & services:
Internships - Colleges and Universities
Able Body Riding / Horsemanship Skill