What is Therapeutic Riding?
Therapeutic Riding and Hippotherapy Programs are for individuals with neurological disorders, ADHD, MD, MS, CP, S & A, Downs, Rhett’s and Angelman’s Syndromes, Autism Spectrum, spinal cord injuries, developmental delays, Sensory Integration (S.I.) and/or skeletal dysfunction. Benefits include:
- Decrease in hyperactivity and distractability
- Improved postural alignment, control, and coordination
- Strengthening of the trunk, spinal, leg, and shoulder muscles
- Positive change in cognitive, behavioral, and attention span
- Relaxation of muscle tone. Improved balance and strength
To promote wellness for people with personal challenges who can benefit from equine assisted activities in a safe and supportive environment.
Therapeutic Riding and Horsemanship
Veterans Program and Drill Team
EAGALA and Mental Health Support Program
HSVA Horsemanship Club
Forever Young Seniors Riding Club
Paralympic Equestrian Dressage
Internships - Colleges and Universities
Able Body Riding / Horsemanship Skills